We are one of the prominent organizations engaged in offering a wide range of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP), which is used to manufacture wind mill blades, roofing sheets, doors, cup boards and water tanks. This product is a suitable replacement for wood, steel, aluminum and plastic.
Some of the areas where our range of products find application are:
- In the production of rocket launchers, aircraft, high speed trains, passenger cars and race cars
- Manufacture of buses, trucks and particularly in the case of refrigerated trucks
- Construction of road bridges.
- Construction of windmill blades and machine
- Construction of speed boats.
- It furniture industry also uses this material for its water proofing and durability factor
- For producing cooling tower bodies and dish antennas
- Substitute for asbestos and aluminum sheets
- Used as machine covers in textile machine, industrial vacuum cleaners and electronic equipment
- In the manufacture of oxygen cylinder and gobar gas drums
- Textile mill humidification ducts.
- In centralized air conditioning systems as duct line
- Chemical environment fan blades.
- As pipeline replacing G.I and P.V.C.
- Wooden boats are lined with this wonder material on the outside for maximum durability
- Chemical tanks, stationery or moving tanks in trucks
- Washing machines, air coolers and wet grinder bodies
- Interior decoration industry for making doors, gates, water tanks and bath tubs
- Chemical floor lining and water proofing, construction industry
- As ladders for lighting as it provides protection from electric shock
- Material for electrical and telephone poles
- Cable trays are also being made by GFRP
- Can be used as tank for pesticides applications in all farms
- Water tank for residences for apartments and hotels